PanzerAce

Some Guy...

50 XP

11th January 2004

0 Uploads

736 Posts

0 Threads

#21 15 years ago

what i dont like is the allied AA ammo capacity, after all, if you look at the old movies, you can clearly see that the 40mm Bofors guns (which FH Allied AA appears to be) has clips of FIVE shells.

Witch Hunter General

Dread thinks I'm a special person

50 XP

19th May 2003

0 Uploads

350 Posts

0 Threads

#22 15 years ago

no, the L/60 have clips of 4. what FH don't take into consideration is that clip size matters not, because there is one guy constantly feeding in real life. therefore the 40 should have "infinite" ammo. The german guns are different since they are magazine fed, because of that they should stay as they are.

peckens

peck peck peck wooodddddd

50 XP

26th January 2004

0 Uploads

431 Posts

0 Threads

#23 15 years ago

i agree they do the same thing with the C130 cannon reloads pretty much the same way

Who_Flung_Poo?

No I don't know who did.

50 XP

4th November 2003

0 Uploads

5,360 Posts

0 Threads

#24 15 years ago

You mean the AC-130? Yea because that is a 40mm Bofors automatic cannon in it too.

Sgt. DinkyDuck

Addicted to GF

50 XP

10th November 2003

0 Uploads

267 Posts

0 Threads

#25 15 years ago

i get at least 3-4 AA kills a game, not that hard to hit when you get used to it

[11PzG]matyast

[11PzG] clan leader

50 XP

5th October 2003

0 Uploads

3,175 Posts

0 Threads

#26 15 years ago

AA is good, but what would be nice is to have AA batteries......mmm....3 88mm in a row, all under your control would own....

P.S. D Fast, you better run faster....they are coming after you.....

BAM

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#27 15 years ago

the aa would get 2 times better if you re named it to "Bofors 40mm" :)

[FIN]Slepa

Hope is not forgot

50 XP

3rd March 2004

0 Uploads

9 Posts

0 Threads

#28 15 years ago

AA is good becouse two shots and reload.It´s realistic !!

Black Warship

www.forgottenhonor.com

50 XP

29th September 2003

0 Uploads

126 Posts

0 Threads

#29 15 years ago

its not to slow, defently not. Dont think irl the gun would rotate 180 degrees in 1 sec. And its a matter of skills if you master the Flak guns. Flak Vierling is just as powerfull as the Allied AA gun, just use it in burst fire. Just like the Flak 38... mather of skills, not mather of gun

JAGUART

Thanks for the ftk

50 XP

29th September 2003

0 Uploads

220 Posts

0 Threads

#30 15 years ago

What is the difference between Vanilla BF AA aiming and FH's AA aiming? I find it nigh impossible to shoot down fighters in FH with AA, esp on Wake, where the Japs fly around with impunity, laughing at the AA on that map.

Anytime I hear someone mention about how "lethal" the AA is, they always refer to the slow moving Axis transport planes on Crete. Hell anyone can hit those. Overall, I find the AA in FH a very frustrating experience, whereas in Vanilla BF I have about an 80% chance of taking out a plane on its first pass and a 90% chance of at least getting him smoking. There is a huge difference in my performance in FH vs Vanilla BF. On Vanilla Coral Sea for instance, its not unusual for me to be one of the more accomplished AA gunners on a carrier. In FH, I'm lucking to ever hit anything with those tedious 4 shot reloaders, and rarely take out a fighter plane. You get on an AA gun in FH, you just signed your own death warrant, esp when you shoot the damned sandbags in front of you. I really can't stand the AA in FH.

Ask yourself; What's the life expectancy of an AA gunner at the center flag on El Alamein in FH?