BAM

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#31 15 years ago

i once played that japanese map in alaska or whta its called ... and the thing that i remmebr most of that map was when i shoot down a fighter he came in right in front of me and drived towards me and i just opened fire and hitted him with some shoots and he died ..

Rush Limbaugh

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

1st March 2004

0 Uploads

66 Posts

0 Threads

#32 15 years ago

How do i switch between ammo types on the flak guns?

striderx2048

DiCE/EA: Ambiguously Gay Duo

50 XP

16th May 2002

0 Uploads

2,073 Posts

0 Threads

#33 15 years ago

Catapult use: Increase engine to full power. After 1 or 2 seconds press right mouse button. After takeoff, RMB is used to call artillery. To be found in: SwordfishPatrol, Ar196, Rufe

Ammochanger: Use "land/sea turn left/right" to change between AP (default) and AA ammo To be found in: Flak18/36

Plane door: Pilot can use "Fire" to open the backdoor, also lights the jumplight in the back To be found in: Ju52, C47

Ammobox dispenser: Pilot can drop ammoboxes from the rear of his plane using "AltFire" To be found in: Ju52, C47

Ships AA guns: Some AA positions have more guns on "AltFire" To be found in: Tirpitz, Prinz Eugen

7th Passenger: Some planes feature a 7th passenger position, which can not be accessed by using the number keys, you have to enter it directly by standing next to it and using "enter". It is always the last Passengerseat in the row. To be found in: Ju52, C47

Artillery pieces: These can be turned around completely (but very slow) using the "land/sea turn left/right" keys. To be found in: Howitzer105mm, Nebelwerfer

Ohka: Launch with "Fire", hold down "Fire" for acceleration Hold down "AltFire" when impacting

Komet: Hold down "AltFire" for acceleration

Swordfish-T: First "AltFire" shot drops torp and 1 rocket. Next shots only shoot the remaining rockets

Yamato: Position 7 can be accessed near the planelaunchers. It controlls the direction and elevation of the launching ramps

Gnevny destroyers: Position 7 can be accessed near the 2nd torpedolauncher.

Submarines: "AltFire" controlls the back torpedo tubes.

Major Hartmann

Major Disinformation

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,347 Posts

0 Threads

#34 15 years ago

Hehe, complain again after you have tried the renewed Enterprise AA in 0.6.

striderx2048

DiCE/EA: Ambiguously Gay Duo

50 XP

16th May 2002

0 Uploads

2,073 Posts

0 Threads

#35 15 years ago

is the elevator auomatic or has to be manually controlled? from the video it looks like it has to be manually control

BAM

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#36 15 years ago

the elevator will probaly suck at maps like Coral SEa :D

axkgkadragon

GF is my bext friend *hugs GF*

50 XP

16th November 2003

0 Uploads

798 Posts

0 Threads

#37 15 years ago

i hope the 88 actually blows planes to crap this time (watched a russian fighter take a fit from one and wondered what the hell happened cuz it was still flying)

Gilson

WHYTHEHELLWONTFHWORKFORME !!!!

50 XP

3rd March 2004

0 Uploads

100 Posts

0 Threads

#38 15 years ago

Meh, AA is only good, if you are good. XWW2 is unrealistic. Those guns move faster then a car 100mph...

D_FAST1

Exporter/Coder/Modeler/Skinner

50 XP

16th February 2003

0 Uploads

118 Posts

0 Threads

#39 15 years ago

'[11PzGmatyast']AA is good, but what would be nice is to have AA batteries......mmm....3 88mm in a row, all under your control would own....

P.S. D Fast, you better run faster....they are coming after you.....

hmm maybe wait till you get a chance to see .6 :p

*running away realy fast now*

D_FAST1

Exporter/Coder/Modeler/Skinner

50 XP

16th February 2003

0 Uploads

118 Posts

0 Threads

#40 15 years ago
BAMmeuthe aa would get 2 times better if you re named it to "Bofors 40mm" :)

This isnt any big suprise so i shouldnt get into any trouble being that its been posted for over 3mnths now

bofors.jpg