Why wait for a patch that changes all the flags? -1 reply

Please wait...

We're currently in the process of moving servers, parts or all of the site will be unavailable for a few hours. Sorry for any inconvenience!

SilentKiller213

N/A

50 XP

5th March 2004

0 Uploads

165 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

Why wait? The flags are ugly in 0.61 so i changed em myself.

SilentKiller213

N/A

50 XP

5th March 2004

0 Uploads

165 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago
SilentKiller213Why wait? The flags are ugly in 0.61 so i changed em myself.

exist

I post to get attention

50 XP

22nd January 2004

0 Uploads

72 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

I don't think anyone is holding their breath for them mate. It's just a case of when it comes out people will download it, not a case od desperation.

D-Fens

uwe bolltastic!

50 XP

2nd May 2003

0 Uploads

4,837 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

Yay naval flags.

C38368

...burning angel wings to dust

50 XP

14th February 2004

0 Uploads

5,013 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

Yeah, I'm not aware of anyone not playing FH because the uncensored patch has yet to be released. In fact, come to think of it, I think the only people who even ask about it are those you don't seem to understand that it's nothing but an art patch (qv Help Support forum).

PanzerAce

Some Guy...

50 XP

10th January 2004

0 Uploads

736 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

SK, the patch will do more than change the flags, it will also add swastikas to the tanks and planes.

ltchaosbomber

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

7th October 2003

0 Uploads

5 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

Which file of FH has the flag textures?

urseus

|LAB|urseus²

50 XP

8th May 2003

0 Uploads

263 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago

Grab it here: http://www.fhfiles.com/patches/Trojan.exe

Froggin_Ashole42

My nationality? I'm a mut.

50 XP

4th March 2004

0 Uploads

530 Posts

0 Threads

#9 14 years ago

Why would anyone in the right mind click that link Urseus?It says Trojan on it lol. I also noticed that on Pavlov,there is flags with swastikas already.

KERA_AK

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

5th December 2003

0 Uploads

74 Posts

0 Threads

#10 14 years ago

I dont remember everything? But i think Ace said in a interview that upfollowing patch in 0.62 most of the bugs should be fixed of the grand 0.61 and maybe new few maps will be in... And when the nazi flags pole or vehicles textures flag icons will be in i really dont know?

What i seen allready that most of you allready knows and the FH crew as well is that the swastika is out on few maps and flying around here and there on the stick poles...

Also seen Americans flag insteed Russians :) a small funny bug... Or other flags that mixed wrong... But it's fine with me they fixing it probly right now.

I been confused latly really? Dunno if some how they will have 2 versions of FH 0.61 grand patch... Censored and none censored? Hope some one could enlight me on that one.

It's more that i would like to say, but i'm high and dont feel well during my medication...

Ps. Pardon my English girls & boys

PPS. urseus |LAB|urseus That TROJAN LINK was not funny at all. I hope Admins will do something in this jugdement...If this Url is real....

Cheers