GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

6th December 2003

0 Uploads

74 Posts

0 Threads

#12 15 years ago

Hey [CNI]Ohioan

Yes about The Storm map. It's a nice frontline map i would say. But as some of us know if the Russians takes the first line of flags the Axis have a little chans and the last Axis flag cant be taken we know that.

People on the Axis team with only that flag left start to scream base campers or rapers etc etc. I would say it's not the Russians side foult. The Russians could still be close around the other line of the flags and defend them, at the same time guns turned againts the Axis last flag.

And still fire at distance and hold Axis off. And the Axis side would still scream base camp or whatever :-/

This map how i see it? Should be a 100% conquest so all Axis flags should be possible to conquer, other whys? I cant see the point with this map how it would be possible for the Russians to win with out be called spawn killers, campers etc etc...

The unfortunely blame goes to the map maker ( pardon me FH really dont mean it :) ) But i hope that anyone understand my point about this map so far. Other ways i just hope i have good team players on the Axis side and hold the front to the end ;)

Cheers

urseus

|LAB|urseus²

50 XP

8th May 2003

0 Uploads

263 Posts

0 Threads

#13 15 years ago
KERA_AKPPS. urseus |LAB|urseus That TROJAN LINK was not funny at all. I hope Admins will do something in this jugdement...If this Url is real.... Cheers

haha your an idiot as if its going to be real. Loosen up abit.

KERA_AK

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

6th December 2003

0 Uploads

74 Posts

0 Threads

#14 15 years ago

Ohh now i'm a idiot? :-o Well i seen lots of bad ppl doing bad things in forum so this is no diffrent from seeing you doing this in a joke or real... Who could i know or else know? No one could, Only those that knows you.

Well i'm out i never like to argue over the forum... Just said what i wanted in the first post that all.

Cheers

InsaneJakester

G-UNIT and [11PzG] 4eva WERD!!

50 XP

22nd January 2004

0 Uploads

181 Posts

0 Threads

#15 15 years ago

well in case you guys didn't notice the TROJAN part isn't part of the link. So i guess i will be enjoying my flags now

EDIT: i guess i shud've tryed out the link first. IT's a fake link everyone!

urseus

|LAB|urseus²

50 XP

8th May 2003

0 Uploads

263 Posts

0 Threads

#16 15 years ago

Wow you people are like freshmen. "Attention everyone, the punch has been spiked. Dont worry, your parents have been called and will be here to pick you up shortly!"

C38368

...burning angel wings to dust

50 XP

14th February 2004

0 Uploads

5,013 Posts

0 Threads

#17 15 years ago

A file from an unknown link (would've been even better if it were just an IP addy) named Trojan.exe, and folks think it's real... Quote vote: how many of you would push the big red button that says "Warning! Self Destruct System! DO NOT PUSH!"?

Sputty

Master of Kittens

50 XP

13th January 2004

0 Uploads

927 Posts

0 Threads

#18 15 years ago
C38368 Quote vote: how many of you would push the big red button that says "Warning! Self Destruct System! DO NOT PUSH!"?

I would...but that's just me. I like destroying things.

urseus

|LAB|urseus²

50 XP

8th May 2003

0 Uploads

263 Posts

0 Threads

#19 15 years ago

Red you say?