{BRM}RoyalMarine Col

=|27th|= Lancers Recruiting

50 XP

14th January 2004

0 Uploads

12 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

i have got the V.05E patch its just i cant play online games except on maps Bocage and Kursk and my person looks weird coz wen i press prone my soldier stands up and the same thing happens when im crouching he looks stupid i really need help with FH mod plz help me i can only play on singleplayer maps i really need help please help me i really need some help. :uhoh: :uhm: p.s. i really luv the british MatildaII tank it totally rocks first time i jumped into it i fell in luv with it any tank da british have i choose the matildaII but i cant resist challenging a tiger tank. Today i finally got a Tiger Tank from my MatildaII tank and i took out 50 Enemy Tanks and millions of German Troopers :naughty: :naughty:

{BRM}RoyalMarine Col

=|27th|= Lancers Recruiting

50 XP

14th January 2004

0 Uploads

12 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

if u hav Msn Heres my Email: [email="leekent16@hotmail.com"]leekent16@hotmail.com[/email]

Lobo

All your base are belong to FH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

6,883 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

Uninstall and re-install all the patches again in the proper order, and take care with the 0.5C patch that doesn't find automatically its path.

Ohioan

Not Wise Shitashi - Cheston

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

3,604 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

Yeah, the installation for the mod is a raging mess. Uninstall BF and reinstall everything. If you have AIM, give me your name and I'll send you the complete mod directory zipped if you want. That will make sure it isn't a busted install. (assuming you have broadband)