Oberst Topgun

Herr Oberst Feldmarschall

50 XP

8th August 2003

0 Uploads

868 Posts

0 Threads

#51 17 years ago

u can change the model easyly. of course there will be brits at this map, but this pic is just a look-a-like for the bodies we will find ...

Wiking9

I want to be like Revenge

50 XP

4th August 2003

0 Uploads

359 Posts

0 Threads

#52 17 years ago

The town to the rear of Gold Beach should be aptly named Bayeux (home of the famous tapestry commemorating another invasion, the Norman invasion of England in 1066.)

And yes, British forces were the ones who took this beach.

LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#53 17 years ago

no man, Arromanch is right at the beach, I've been there. It's where the artificial harbor was created, there are still pieces in the water now. I've also been in bayeux, it's much more inland and it has a nice museum about the tapestry of the english invasion of 1066 :D

504ARROMANCHES.jpg?

.:[kFmS]:.Fragger

You've been just Øwned by me

50 XP

12th August 2003

0 Uploads

162 Posts

0 Threads

#54 17 years ago

If you leave from Calais to Dover, you can see old "Blockhauses" (french word for bunker :D :D ) all along the coast!

Mhirok

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

9th June 2003

0 Uploads

142 Posts

0 Threads

#55 17 years ago

to the maker :

how do you get the textures just on place.. green grass just on top of the small hills, and splatters just in the middle of the crater?? i'm working whit PS6.0

Wiking9

I want to be like Revenge

50 XP

4th August 2003

0 Uploads

359 Posts

0 Threads

#56 17 years ago

'LIGHTNING [NL']no man, Arromanch is right at the beach, I've been there. It's where the artificial harbor was created, there are still pieces in the water now. I've also been in bayeux, it's much more inland and it has a nice museum about the tapestry of the english invasion of 1066 :D

504ARROMANCHES.jpg?

I never said Bayeux was right at the beach, i said it was to the rear (around 8 miles to be exact). Beregil mentioned that their would be a town to the rear of the beach that would be cappable. This town would be Bayeux, obviously. Thanks for reading my previous post correctly though :rolleyes: :)

Beregil

i pwn all in betatesting

50 XP

1st August 2003

0 Uploads

40 Posts

0 Threads

#57 17 years ago

Mhirokto the maker :

how do you get the textures just on place.. green grass just on top of the small hills, and splatters just in the middle of the crater?? i'm working whit PS6.0

I do the Texture first with PS, then do the Heightmap for it.

LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#58 17 years ago

So are you making Arromanche? And what about Bayeux?

Neko Reaperman

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,126 Posts

0 Threads

#59 17 years ago

Beregildont be afraid, there will be more defence but not like Omaha. The beach is already captured (corpses and blood everywheree will be added too), the britts have to conquer the area behind it.

Behind the fields there are waiting Hanomags with "Wrufkörper" and Nebelwerfers for owning Tommys. :D

btw: the screens show about 5-10% of the map area.

:-p bitch i demand you put arms and heads and GORE!!!

(lol)

gr8 map dude.... beats the hell out of mine... (should be getting my computer back, so i can FINALLY continue work on my map_

=Boche Buster=

Pro-Filer thinks I'm cool!!

50 XP

2nd May 2003

0 Uploads

394 Posts

0 Threads

#60 17 years ago

Beregil you are incredible.... I widh I had PS skills that l33t