[2SS]Enigma

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

111 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

Our high school, like other high school in the United States, is starting "History Day" and it is a huge project where you have to research something on. I have decided to do a Documentary on WWII and i was wondering if i could use recordings from FH mod in game to show WWII fighting in my documentary. Of course you guys will be in the credits and your mod will get national fame(if i get to nationals)

So can i :nodding:

Piispa

Dread thinks I'm a special person

50 XP

20th August 2003

0 Uploads

292 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

You're going to make a documentary of the whole war? Phew.. some shitload of work you're going to have! :D ...I mean if you're going to make a bit more in depth than US documentaries in general, which are like "We kicked their Nazi Asses and pwned the world. Bow to US!"

Well, good luck and keep into the facts (Enigma code was broken by the Brits!) :P

HeLmUt_KlAmKe

Hell on Muteā„¢

50 XP

29th August 2003

0 Uploads

729 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

And poles did the first step to uncode it...Oh and french did not captured the Monte Cassino :) Our 303 Division shot down the largest amount of german aircraft in battle of britain

Its just sad that everyone forgets about us :(

knipple

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

30th September 2003

0 Uploads

1,739 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

first and foremost i dont think FilesNetwork made Forgottten Hope, and since it is a mod anyways you would need permission from EA Games.

Second since it is educational you probably wouldn't need permission.

[2SS]Enigma

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

111 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

PiispaYou're going to make a documentary of the whole war? Phew.. some shitload of work you're going to have! :D ...I mean if you're going to make a bit more in depth than US documentaries in general, which are like "We kicked their Nazi Asses and pwned the world. Bow to US!"

Well, good luck and keep into the facts (Enigma code was broken by the Brits!) :P

I know its a lot of work. I just may cut the work in half and just make it europe and the eastern front

Coolguy

神 & FH Godfather

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,799 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

You don't need permission from EA because it's for educational/non-profit use. And offcourse you can Enigma. More popularity for FH \O/.

Can I play too? You ARE gonna make a movie... aren't you?

javierlopez

tester

50 XP

13th May 2003

0 Uploads

516 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

If you are going to make movies simulating real situations and you need other people i also like to play

LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

we should do a movie sometimes, with the whole lot of us :)

and good luck on your project enigma :D

Replicant

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

7th October 2003

0 Uploads

19 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago

'LIGHTNING [NL']we should do a movie sometimes, with the whole lot of us :)

and good luck on your project enigma :D

Sounds like fun, count me in if anyone is interested. Know a few others who could help.

anyone seen the EOD one "Soldats Sans Merci Vietnam" thats 20 mins long... it's pretty cool with a stunning boat chase in it... it's straight out of a bond film...

It's floating around on fileplanet somewhere.

LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago

oh thanks, I downloaded it yesterday because I was bored, but I completely forgot about it :D I think I'll watch it now...