Archangel85

Customtitles rock!

50 XP

30th June 2003

0 Uploads

795 Posts

0 Threads

#21 15 years ago
raslinThe french fought at cassino tho, and could have won(bf is about could haves, not what actually happened), in truth though the japanese/american troops took it.

japanes troops fighting alongside american ones against the germans? I somehow must have slipped into a parallel dimension...

Coolguy

神 & FH Godfather

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,799 Posts

0 Threads

#22 15 years ago

There were divisions of Japanese Americans fighting in Europe. In Normandy, Italy,... This was a very effective unit and after the war they were on of the most decorated units in the entire American army!

The Americans also has divisions of Native Americans & black Americans. Called rainbow divisions.

D-Fens

uwe bolltastic!

50 XP

2nd May 2003

0 Uploads

4,837 Posts

0 Threads

#23 15 years ago

How neat. And back home their families was in concentration camps. Just like Poles fighting under the Russians.

Coolguy

神 & FH Godfather

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,799 Posts

0 Threads

#24 15 years ago

Yep.

Archangel85

Customtitles rock!

50 XP

30th June 2003

0 Uploads

795 Posts

0 Threads

#25 15 years ago

oh...interessting. But it was a polish unit who made the final assault (the germans had already withdrawn). However, I did not know about the americans of japanese origin (political correct), and I thought black units were called into service during the bulge, since the lines were a little weak, so anybody who could hold a gun was important.

Ebolinux

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

19th April 2003

0 Uploads

17 Posts

0 Threads

#26 15 years ago

either tonight or tomorrow ied like to grab the last chunk of recorded stuff. It shouldn’t take to long, if all goes well. And ied love help from anyone if they would be entrusted. There wont be to much to do. Just need a few more shots to finish it up.

If anyone would like to help or has a dedicated server they would like to run with Omaha for a short time Please let me know when and where!

post your handle, and MSN, AIM, or email on the board here… so I can contact you...

If this little clip goes well (if being key word) then it may be a stepping stone for much more to come...

;o)

Ebolinux

mondogenerator

Wolfgaming.net *****istrator

50 XP

24th September 2003

0 Uploads

568 Posts

0 Threads

#27 15 years ago

Don't forget to mention that if the Battle of Britain was lost then the war was lost for Europe! Possible the most important battle of the war.

If the UK came under Nazi rule there would have been no 244,820 sq km aircraft carrier and assualt ship 25 miles of the coast of France to launch the invasion of Europe;)

Ween0r

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

3rd October 2003

0 Uploads

9 Posts

0 Threads

#28 15 years ago

intersting documentations r

"time live - ww2" 12 episodes i think! "Die Waffen-SS"

very interesting!

Jeff Über Admin

I am a mean boss ⬆️⬆️⬇️⬇️⬅️➡️⬅️➡️??

184,643 XP

6th April 2000

0 Uploads

14,592 Posts

1,534 Threads

#29 15 years ago
TommyGunDalianiI would be in on a movie, that would be great.

Hell I'd be in a movie too, maybe with Tila Nguyen or so yay :D

And it´s prolly best to fucus your speech / project / whatever you´d call it on just one battle. If you work out one battle into great detail and show all the tactical highlights, etc. You can also do a section on how popular WWII simulations / shooters are the past 1,5 years in the gaming industry and then finish off with FH footage and maybe some MoH footage or so.

Anyway, good luck :)

Product Manager | GameFront.com

RandomChurch

Reaching out and touching you

50 XP

23rd September 2003

0 Uploads

145 Posts

0 Threads

#30 15 years ago

I would totally want to participate in the movie =D. Email me or AIM me whenever you need help. AIM is Feddie Pilot. [email]Sjsharkie@sbcglobal.com[/email] for the email. Definitely want to participate.