Grizzlyt

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

27th September 2003

0 Uploads

1 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

Just wanted to say whath a great mod you have manegd to putt together !! its like somone has combined Dod (Hl mod) whith bf ! i see a lott of topicks whining about things but hey ! i think this is a great mod !

:)

Beast of War

Born to kill

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

2,698 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

Grizzlyt i see a lott of topicks whining about things but hey ! i think this is a great mod !

:)

I guess that is not whining but helping the FH team getting out the bugs. ;)

But contrary to most game publishers we know the FH team actually will remove bugs as fast as possible. :thumbsup:

B.F. Pierce

FHmod Mapper

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

763 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

hehe yep, Subbo and I found a big one last night and localized it so it'll get fixed pretty soon :)

We've already started fixing some of them.

.:[kFmS]:.Fragger

You've been just ├śwned by me

50 XP

12th August 2003

0 Uploads

162 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

i like it very very much, well done. this few bugs dont matter. i advice you to bring out several small patches out in the few weeks, to give modem and isdn users a chance. i mean packs wih few bugfixes and some new vehicles and maps, with a size from about 10-50 mb

CptChaos

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

26th September 2003

0 Uploads

31 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

Oh my god! I have been playing this for the last 6 hours and I can't get enough! The textures and models...holy cow! A couple bugs here and there and the one shot one kill gets a little cumbersome but at least you don't end up in a jail to be rescued or kicked out of the game until the next round.

One question I do have is, "Are all modders and game programmers German at heart?" G-juz there is a lot of heavy powered Axis machinery!!!!!!! Makes me wonder how in the world the allies ever won this war. I don't like to play Axis but it looks like if you want to last in this or any other mod you better learn to like it.

But overall...AWESOME!!!!!

Gnarg!

GF makes me horny

50 XP

27th September 2003

0 Uploads

96 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

The allied won cause they were extremely many :D

Robthezombie/mk.2

#1 Canadian Psychopath

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,693 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

ARRRRGH !! Quit with the "great job threads already !" The huge influx of n00bs and the retards on Crete already drove me to the verge of me shooting myself.

Why.... won't..... it.....stop !? **curls up into a ball on the ground and starts to whimper**

Gnarg!

GF makes me horny

50 XP

27th September 2003

0 Uploads

96 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago

YeSsSs, theirrrr invadinggg ur buuuuitifullllll modddd....n00bbbbingggg....desroyingggg...LAMING.... AllLlL tO MaKe Ur DaY uNpLeAsAnT! :)

Robthezombie/mk.2

#1 Canadian Psychopath

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,693 Posts

0 Threads

#9 14 years ago

Oh god no now he's switching caps lock on and off..... *starts flailing his arms wildly and screaming in pain as the n00bishness forces itself into his brain*

( Don't worry newbies... i don't hate all of you.... only the annoying JU-52 crashers.... yeah you know who im talkin about.... you...... JU-52 crasher you. :lol: )

Gnarg!

GF makes me horny

50 XP

27th September 2003

0 Uploads

96 Posts

0 Threads

#10 14 years ago

Hope there is more blood and gore, muhahah! ANd lets hope they rot instead of just dissapearing, think lots of rottening soldiers in the trenches, muhaha! Cripes thats grose..

35%done!