CMSGT Johnson

I need an Enola Gay,can I?...

50 XP

4th October 2003

0 Uploads

244 Posts

0 Threads

#11 15 years ago

Sounds good, I will go ahead and try another go at it, hopefully my bad luck wont get the best of me this time. Its kinda like the morons who like to run across your HMG fire b/c "they NEEDED to run to that Stuka" *roles eyes*. Anyhow, Ive had alil success already. :} But yall are right, its not pinpoint accurate at all, but it does a job and infantry. :}

zamback

GF makes me horny

50 XP

21st September 2003

0 Uploads

91 Posts

0 Threads

#12 15 years ago
Grahf In practice the 50mm mortar was just a kind of long range anti-personel grenade-launcher just like the ones the German and Allied assault classes have.

where are those other mortar kits, i never saw them or someone using them, or are there fixed mortar 'vehicels' as in EOD

Petru

I post to get attention

50 XP

24th January 2004

0 Uploads

66 Posts

0 Threads

#13 15 years ago

Primary fire has never yet done anything except kill me and everyone around me, even firing into blind wide open space. Only secondary fire ever does anything for me, in which use it is a "charge for range" practice. The longer you hold down alt fire, the more powerful the velocity.

Blistex

Been here longer than you!

50 XP

21st May 2003

0 Uploads

480 Posts

0 Threads

#14 15 years ago

Never use it near trees, bunkers, fences, sandbags, or anything else that it might hit. I've seen people do everything from hit a tree above them to the ground 3 feet infront of them with it.

Best thing to do is create a local game and fool around with it for a few minutes. Like McGibbs said, this is the ultimate weapon for harrassing enemy hotspots. I was iwo and the US had taken the airfield. I just sat next to an ammo box and kept firing them into the middle og the runway. 1/2 the people that tried to get in a plane were killed and the 1/2 that did get into the planes were killed when they tried to get past the AT grenade guys at the end of the runway.

Don't expect to be hitting the tops of tanks and droping them down people's shirts. The only way you're gonna get kills with them is to either fire off a ton of them or fire them into heavy spawn areas.