Adrnshw6

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

31st December 2003

0 Uploads

15 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

Yeah! .6 today. Wait... What is bittorent and where do i obtain it??? I need FH goodness now!

robins111

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

22nd October 2003

0 Uploads

32 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

You have to download the bittorrent software.. downloads.com is as good a palce as any,

then go to one of the links and download the file.

it's going to take forever to get it this way, like 24 hrs plus in some cases

Mazz

BFE-WAW

50 XP

16th November 2003

0 Uploads

1,245 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

even if u get it today u cant only the .RAR file unti lthey release a password. im jsut waiting till the real servers open.

[1.SS.Pz]LSSAH

You suck at the Internet.

50 XP

22nd November 2003

0 Uploads

536 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

Get Azureus as your bittorrent client (azureus.sourceforge.net) and make sure you set it up properly. I've been getting pretty consisten speeds, and my download looks like it's going to finish in 2.5hrs. The file comes archived and protected with a password -- we get the password tomorrow, but at least all the heavy lifting will have been done.

{Jgd}Kirov

Super Noobified Uber Weapon

50 XP

13th February 2004

0 Uploads

154 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago
'[1.SS.PzLSSAH']Get Azureus as your bittorrent client (azureus.sourceforge.net) and make sure you set it up properly. I've been getting pretty consisten speeds, and my download looks like it's going to finish in 2.5hrs. The file comes archived and protected with a password -- we get the password tomorrow, but at least all the heavy lifting will have been done.

:agreed i got the whole thing in 1.5 hours, relatively pain free. i will upload it till they shut off my banwidth, which ironically happens quite frequently with me.

[1.SS.Pz]LSSAH

You suck at the Internet.

50 XP

22nd November 2003

0 Uploads

536 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

Hopefully the server file distribution will go smoothly so that tomorrow when we get the pw we will have somewhere to play!

FactionRecon

11PzG Grunt

50 XP

4th August 2003

0 Uploads

3,889 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

azureus worked like a dream for me, cept the spikes in download rate sort of slowed me down...gonna use that from now on for any BitTorrent downloads

Mdbook

BFWorld Staff Member

50 XP

15th November 2003

0 Uploads

92 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

Even if there is no place to play tomorrow you can still have fun playing on a local to test everything out :)