=strat= Corelli

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

22nd August 2003

0 Uploads

13 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

So far. Keep up the excellent work. I'm really pumped about seeing all the servers running this. Played some last night and it's good enough at this point to ignore some of the glitches that need working on.

Again, great job.

Robthezombie/mk.2

#1 Canadian Psychopath

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,693 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

ARRRRRRGHHH !!! STOP IT WITH THE "GOOD JOB" THREADS PEOPLE !!!!! My head is about to freaking explode !!! :mad:

Maximus

I follow teh Moo!

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

700 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

been following since october and I still havnt played it. Takes forever to download. After following for this long, then all these people play it before me. haha.

ArminAce

I follow teh Moo!

50 XP

21st December 2002

0 Uploads

678 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

please be a bit more patient

lumpeh

FH Groupie

50 XP

25th September 2003

0 Uploads

1,174 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

Great Job!! ..

:p

SensesFail

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

112 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago
Maximusbeen following since october and I still havnt played it. Takes forever to download. After following for this long, then all these people play it before me. haha.

hey...I've been following since october too...and I was one of the first to d/l it...

I remember looking for a seaplane mod early on in the BF release...and I came across the HE115...and I was like...nice, where can I d/l...after searching for 1 hr I came across the forgotten hope forums on BFcentral...and found out it wouldn't be relased for awhile so I was bummed...but all the new planes and tanks looked cool so I followed it...

I never posted because it was like high school drama when BFcentral crapped out of FH...so I kept to myself and read the posts...anyways...who would have thought that a short search for a seaplane turned into a year wait...and I never got the HE115!!!! :(

oh well...it was a great release...subbo's work was amazing...especially the tank...I hope FH follows his lead...and I hope the HE115 makes its way into the next patch... :)

hey...just because my post count isn't high doesn't mean I'm not a vet... ;)