Darkstar726

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

30th September 2003

0 Uploads

11 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

My favorite will always be on bocage when the the axis have the last allied flag leading to the allied major base. The allied 105m mortars are blasting. The sherman formations are rolling in on all sides. The infantry are all lined up on the little hills. The axis are scrambling to get in their positions and to get their panzerfausts and mg42's out. A distant tiger or stug can be heard firing onto your position. All this hectic stuff happening in a huge firefight. This mod truley brings out the best in teamwork.

And the best part about it all is that this doesnt happen just once in a while, it happens everytime :)

Artie Bucco

Guey>Tio(a)

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,682 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago

My best FH moment on Crete we are attacking the Northern Village with Matildas 3 Mk Is and one Mk II. We slowly advance (duh were matildas) the matilda mk Is open fire on the windows i type "watch for fausts!" The matilda mk Is spray at any bush,window and door that might contain a German. The matilda Mk II advances while we continue to pound them with our Matilda's big .50 vickers the advancing MkII is accompanied by a MK I out of our group he gets there when i see a faust shot and that mk I is taken out i promptly shoot the German with about a 20 round burst from my Matilda's MG. We lose 1 out of our 4 tanks but we capture the point and win the game. I nailed about 7 Germans attacking the village.

DuTcH Legacy

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

7th October 2003

0 Uploads

2 Posts

0 Threads

#3 16 years ago

Mine would be flying over Iwo Jima with the zero as my support. After succesfully pushing back the allies invasion, we headed to their carrier to end their missery. As we came in flak was raining around us, through the black clouds i could just baraly see the heavlily smoking carrier. We dropped our bombs but it just wasnt enough, my buddy got hit and went down burning in the sea. His pchute floated gently towards the deck of the mighty ship, to bad he wasnt alive wenn he landed. So i figured what the heck and rammes my plane into the controlltower, and wadda ya know the bloody thing sinks....

PabstBlueRobot

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

7th October 2003

0 Uploads

4 Posts

0 Threads

#4 16 years ago

My favourite scene has to be from a couple of days ago on the Atlantic map. 4 Swordfishes including myself flew over and found the tirpitz and started our attack. Seemed as though all the AA guns on the ship were manned :eek: We managed to sink the beast because the Germans were pretty poor shots, but the tracer wipping about everywhere REALLY set the scene. Just like the paintings/war films you see on the attack on Toranto or attack on the Bismark (which it is in this case etc). A REALLY nice touch, and I love this mod. I wont be playing vanilla 1942 again :) WELL DONE GUYS.

Spliner(nl)

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

7th October 2003

0 Uploads

4 Posts

0 Threads

#5 16 years ago

Mine is Valirisk from the beginning till the end.