RPGreg2600

I shot down MG42Maniac

50 XP

25th October 2002

0 Uploads

391 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

Wake island is absolutely horrible! The americans get one fighter and a B-25. The japs get what, 20 fighters? (sorry, couldn't count because I got straffed every time I stepped out the door. The americens get no usefull vehicles to defend against the constant jap ownage. THe japs have complete air superiority. It's just not fun. The americans need at least a couple more fighters to make this map playable again.

raslin

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

9th February 2003

0 Uploads

1,062 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago

Wake is fun as americans, although they almost always lose. The japs have like two aichivals and two zeros.

SHADOW_KILL

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

29th September 2003

0 Uploads

9 Posts

0 Threads

#3 16 years ago

Got off a game yesterday on Wake. We were getting our a$$es handed to us cuz of all the Jap air support and their navy shelling us. Our tickets were way down, but once some of our guys stole some Jap planes, the tide turned, we recaptured the airbase, and eventually won a really close game. It was one of the most enjoyable games I've had. Great teamwork even when we were pinned down at one base the majority of the game.

I love the stronger engie rifle. It was already the best weapon in vanilla BF, but now in FH, it's even deadlier with 1-hit kills. I was taking down the Japs left and right even in close quarters with the automatics. =)

Lobo

All your base are belong to FH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

6,883 Posts

0 Threads

#4 16 years ago

Forget the old Wake, we was thinking to remove it temporary from FH but we know is a much played map so we kept there.

But in the next patch I hope to finish my Wildcat and Devastator to put the real planes of Wake. Stay tuned.

djquackquack

STFU n00b

50 XP

19th July 2003

0 Uploads

187 Posts

0 Threads

#5 16 years ago
RPGreg2600Wake island is absolutely horrible! The americans get one fighter and a B-25. The japs get what, 20 fighters? (sorry, couldn't count because I got straffed every time I stepped out the door. The americens get no usefull vehicles to defend against the constant jap ownage. THe japs have complete air superiority. It's just not fun. The americans need at least a couple more fighters to make this map playable again.

dude believe me, on Wake the Americans only had three, YES THREE, fighters; and they still held off the Japs for about 2 weeks, meanwhile the japs had about 3 maybe 4 ships and a TON of aircraft, the only problem with Wake is the guns placements and where the flags are.

RPGreg2600

I shot down MG42Maniac

50 XP

25th October 2002

0 Uploads

391 Posts

0 Threads

#6 16 years ago

Haha, I just played FH for 5 hours non stop! As soon as I posted that I went into a game and I just now left the server because wake came up in rotation!

I saw arti bucco and bf pierce while playing, both of them ignored me though!

RPGreg2600

I shot down MG42Maniac

50 XP

25th October 2002

0 Uploads

391 Posts

0 Threads

#7 16 years ago

Here's a pic of artie

EDIT: Yuck, .jpg compression made it fugly. YOu can't even read his name... :(

Artie Bucco

Guey>Tio(a)

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,682 Posts

0 Threads

#8 16 years ago

I was on your team and i resisted the urge to put a faust up your pzIV's rear.

LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#9 16 years ago

You know what the problem is on wake? The DEF cannons! They are extremely powerfull and can no longer be taken out by fighters! I even kamikazed on one of thse damn things twice!!! but nothing!!!

Gnarg!

GF makes me horny

50 XP

27th September 2003

0 Uploads

96 Posts

0 Threads

#10 16 years ago

THey all fall victime to my uber l337 mega accurate super rifle from 500 yards, just a hour ago i had 49 kills theire best had 27...whats wrong with people cant they aim... :) We spanked them japs real hard that round >8)