Annoying Issue -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 12 years ago

Ok. Every time I try to play BF1942, it'll let me run through one map then it'll exit at the map change and I can't play it again until I restart, an annoying process because Norton has some driver issues right now. The same thing happens if I try to change mods. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game and all of the mods, I have uninstalled and reinstalled video drivers, and I'm pretty much out of ideas. Now BF:Vietnam is having similar issues except that I only have to eject and reload the CD to be able to get back in. If anybody has had this problem or just knows the solution, please tell me about it!

apocalypse_kid

I would die without GF

50 XP

20th May 2002

0 Uploads

5,498 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago
Imat156 an annoying process because Norton has some driver issues right now.

So duimp Norton, it's not much good anyway, and of course how do you know it's not Norton causing the problem? It only takes only one program playing up to affect many others. If your issue is with Internet Servers only it could be Norton Firewall causing the problem.

AK

:smokin:

Zerosystem

Causing insanity

50 XP

5th April 2005

0 Uploads

135 Posts

0 Threads

#3 12 years ago

And if you can't live without an antivirus/firewall, try AVG at grisoft.com and Zonealarm.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 12 years ago

First:I'm not trying to play online, and the driver issues only occur in Internet Security. I'm going to reinstall it soon, but I doubt it'll fix the problem.

TheOlive

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

29th May 2006

0 Uploads

14 Posts

0 Threads

#5 12 years ago

There might be a problem with your files. I would reformat the whole entire computer. :uhoh: