crusinmatt69

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

5th December 2004

0 Uploads

11 Posts

0 Threads

#1 13 years ago

Hello, I've just made the switch of editting programs but i am finding it quite difficult with the new program i am using "adobe premiere" to the point which i need to ask the advice of the public. my first problem is, whenever i slow down the speed of a selected clip (by pressing right click and speed) the quality of the slown down clip becomes grainy and bad quality, Why is this? and how can i over come it? my second problem is, that i can never get my video at an appropriate size, every time i save my film which is about 3mins of footage it becomes oversized to like 200mbs, i got it to 100mb's onces but that is still over sized. I used the default settings "windows multimedia something something..." and also experimented with many other settings but still could not get it down to a good size. A 3min movie should be 50mbs at the max. please post if u know wat im doing wrong it would be much appreciated

Elrond1982

Good to be back

50 XP

19th October 2004

0 Uploads

1,487 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago

Yeah, I have the same thing happen with me. I usually burn my videos to DVDs. It's something that's hard to get around. And when I recompress a video file, it ends up looking poopy.