ManiK

Dance the dance of life!

50 XP

10th November 2003

0 Uploads

2,134 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

After getting my new computer setup, I thought I'd try a game of BF1942. The game runs perfectly except for a small problem, all of the voices and I think sound effects are high-pitched and quicker, (like the voices in the worms games), It might now seem like a big error but it gets REALLY annoying. How can I fix it? My sound card is built into my motherboardand uses a Realtek ALC650 audio codec.

Eagle One

:-D

50 XP

22nd December 2003

0 Uploads

2,992 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago
My sound card is built into my motherboardand uses a Realtek ALC650 audio codec.

its probebly that, im not 100% sure though, should just buy a cheap one, or if uve got the money an audigy 2 zs platinum pro :D, great card

DDDandrew

I want to be like Revenge

50 XP

6th March 2004

0 Uploads

381 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

ROFL. Sounds kinda funny to me. Ok, lets go through the check list: 1. Make sure you have 64 channels open for sound. 2. Make sure hardware acceleration (If possible) is OFF. If those options dont change anything, I would, like Eagleone said, go out and buy something other then that hardware piece of crap card :) No offense, but that is from like 1920. :):) Get an audigy mate :D

cjwoolf2009

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

7th April 2004

0 Uploads

151 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

Well actually even if it is a "piece of crap" card, then you can still fix it. Have you gotten the latest drivers for the card?