BF1942 Crash after game loads... help? -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 13 years ago

hay, for some reason (maybe somebody knows) BF1942 crashes. the odd thing is that it happens only when I play on-line or on my home LAN. I have the latest patch, ver 1.61. this is what happens, BF1942 loads just fine, no problems, I try to join a game or create a game on the LAN/Internet, the game loads, and as soon as it loads (sometimes a few seconds after) the whole game shuts down. The following is the troubleshooting that I've done: 1) tried re-installing the game 2) ran Norton anti-v 3) ran numerous spy-ware / ad-aware removing programs 4) ran a registry cleaner 5) stopped all other tasks in the task manager 6) tried re-installing it using a different installation disk The following are my computer specs: CPU: AMD Athlon XP 1600 RAM: 1Gig DDR VIDEO: Gainword NVIDIA FX 5700 w/256 Meg of Ram MOTHERBOARD: ASUS a7n8x-e Please help me.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 13 years ago

here is an update... this only happends during MOD games.

butterrowe

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

9th October 2004

0 Uploads

28 Posts

0 Threads

#3 13 years ago

have you put any thing in any of the files? if u have take them out?:rolleyes: thwn start again,,if it works put them in 1 by 1n test the game,,,sometimes it c an be the screen resolution,r yuor refresh rate on the pc