BF1942 not working properly. -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 13 years ago

Hello there, I have reinstalled bf1942 after windows crashed and I decided that I needed a DVD player and a additional harddrive. (especially for bf2). When I installed and patched bf1942 up-to-date, all is working fine with bf1942 except that I am unable to walk around in maps. I can look up/down and around me but I cannot simply walk, use my weapons or select a new one. I even tried to play it unpatched, but this didn't work either. Neither did 3 new installations.... There are some minor scratches on disc 1 but it should affect more files when this is the cause of it all. Has anyone have an idea other then to repurchase this game?

Eagle One

:-D

50 XP

22nd December 2003

0 Uploads

2,992 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago

this probebly has something to do with the keys messing up try manually changing the keys in the options/controls to however you would like them

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 13 years ago

Ah, I have to set de controlkeys to default every time I am going to play the game... It's a start.

Now I need to know how to let the game remind this. Clicking on 'save' doesn't work, I won't be able to move again, so setting it to default everytime I am going to play is the only option sofar. Anyone else has this experience? But you put me on the right track Eagle One, thanks.