bot problems. -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 13 years ago

nownow yes before all the swear words start coming out.im a total newbie to this game.as in.yea.2days ago i bought it.play it on lan at home with my bro.anyway.its a really good game.now problem is.at first lan didnt work.it failed to connect to server.so i fixed that by updating to 1.61.now heres the problem.i dont know how to add bots.yes its quite stupid, but i dont.for lan, that is.sometimes my game DOES start with bots(i remember it did once), other times it doesnt.i dont know how to work this thing, and 2 people on lan is quite pathetic.help anybody?and i dont have manual because it came in a ww2 pack with medal of honor allied assault and secret weapons over normandy.original pack.

and please make it simple to understand.im quite dumb at these sort of things.thanks!:D

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 13 years ago

ohoh and i couldnt find any help on the internet.

apocalypse_kid

I would die without GF

50 XP

20th May 2002

0 Uploads

5,498 Posts

0 Threads

#3 13 years ago

To have bots on a LAN game you start a CO-OP game. Change the number of bots using the control panel on the left hand side of the map selection menu, there are two pages to the control panel so don't forget to press the little arrow down the bottom..

AK

:smokin:

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 13 years ago

OH THANK YOU. you're like a savior.(:. but only on co-op?