shaje

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

24th August 2003

0 Uploads

1 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

I started out the game wanting to build up my skills, so I didn't try to borrow all of the $800 and I didn't worry about fixing the tv. Now after I have built up all of my skills I was going back to fix the tv so I could get a job, but the tv is not broken! It will not let me get a job, and I can't break the tv, I have tried turnung it on and off numerous times,I have tried watching it constantly,I have tried just leaving it on,I have even tried the zombie approach(the usually break whatever they touch) but nothing works! Can anyone help?

carpanther

Overweight Soldier

50 XP

20th May 2003

0 Uploads

1,129 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago
shajeI started out the game wanting to build up my skills, so I didn't try to borrow all of the $800 and I didn't worry about fixing the tv. Now after I have built up all of my skills I was going back to fix the tv so I could get a job, but the tv is not broken! It will not let me get a job, and I can't break the tv, I have tried turnung it on and off numerous times,I have tried watching it constantly,I have tried just leaving it on,I have even tried the zombie approach(the usually break whatever they touch) but nothing works! Can anyone help?

me mysrlf has never been able to break the tv...so i dunno? :uhm: :confused: gfrrr makes meh madd!!! :furious: :uhh :?Block: :curse: :Censored:

tyriel

Waiting For Half-Life 3...

50 XP

28th November 2002

0 Uploads

1,393 Posts

0 Threads

#3 16 years ago

try turning into a freakin frankenstein and lock yourself in with a tv?

xgamerx

Willy Wonka ate my chocolate

50 XP

7th July 2003

0 Uploads

100 Posts

0 Threads

#4 16 years ago

no no no the trick is throw out the TV and then run away. Or you can take the life of a robber and jack all your own stuff... I KNOW! Start a fire next to your T.V. let it get burned to ash and it will be fixed :).

Sir Robin

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

13th August 2003

0 Uploads

305 Posts

0 Threads

#5 16 years ago

Simple. Your TV burnt out. Or it isn't plugged in. Or, if it's a really old TV, the vacuum tubes may have burnt out. Also, some TV's have light bulbs that need to be replaced every so often. (This doesn't apply to Cathode Ray Tube TV's)

tyriel

Waiting For Half-Life 3...

50 XP

28th November 2002

0 Uploads

1,393 Posts

0 Threads

#6 16 years ago

lol, he ment the TV on the Sims :lol:

Pathos

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP