Oompa

Battlefield 2

50 XP

14th July 2004

0 Uploads

2,650 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

I was trying to play Battlefield 1942 and it just frezzes at the start up so I open up the cd drive bay and examine the cd and I see a small crack in the cd. Can I get a replacement? If I can how would I go about it.

L337

GF is my bext friend *hugs GF*

50 XP

7th December 2003

0 Uploads

802 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

get a no cd patch...look on google

Oompa

Battlefield 2

50 XP

14th July 2004

0 Uploads

2,650 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

I meant like a legal way.

Ensign Riles VIP Member

No! I'm Spamacus!

426,515 XP

17th June 2003

0 Uploads

39,479 Posts

1 Threads

#4 14 years ago
L337get a no cd patch...look on google[/QUOTE][quote=FAQ]Requests for warez and warez links will be treated as piracy. This includes requests or provision of CD keys, cracks, serials, and pirated software or movies of any kind. The promotion of peer-to-peer client software is also strictly forbidden. Any member found to be breaching this guideline, will be banned from Gaming Forums permanently.

Please don't talk about CD cracks. Besides being quite controversial to begin with, they generally can mess up the game or contain viruses. As for replacing the CD, you are going to have to buy a new one. Couldn't find anything in either manual about buying replacement CDs, that means you will have to go to the store. Sorry. :(

cRaSs owns

punk is dead or is it?

50 XP

1st July 2004

0 Uploads

9 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

well if it came like that and u still have the receipt go back to the store and tell em about it

Parakleet-TAKE LUCK

---intentionally left blank---

50 XP

8th September 2003

0 Uploads

379 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

Go to ea support I think they have a replacement process for your situation.

cjwoolf2009

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

7th April 2004

0 Uploads

151 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

[color=white]Returns within the 90-Day Warranty Period[/color]

[color=white]Please return the product along with (1) a copy of the original sales receipt showing the date of purchase, (2) a brief description of the difficulty you are experiencing and (3) your name, address and phone number to the address below and Electronic Arts will mail a replacement Recording Medium and/or Manual to you. If the product was damaged through misuse or accident, this 90-day warranty is rendered void and you will need to follow the instructions for returns after the 90-day warranty period. We strongly recommend that you send your product using a traceable delivery method. Electronic Arts is not responsible for products not in its possession.[/color]

[color=white]Returns after the 90-Day Warranty Period[/color]

[color=white]If the defect in the Recording Medium or Manual resulted from abuse, mistreatment or neglect, or if the Recording Medium or Manual is found to be defective after 90 days from the date of purchase, please return the product along with (1) a check or money order for the amount listed below made payable to Electronic Arts, (2) a brief description of the difficulty you are experiencing and (3) your name, address and phone number to the address below, and Electronic Arts will mail a replacement Recording Medium and/or Manual to you. We strongly recommend that you send your product using a traceable delivery method. Electronic Arts is not responsible for products not in its possession.[/color]

[color=white]EA Warranty Costs[/color]

[color=white](PC - $7.50)[/color]

[color=white](Xbox\GameCube\Playstation\Gameboy\3DO\Sega Saturn) - $15.00[/color]

[color=white](SNES\Genesis\Nintendo 64) - $30.00[/color]

[color=white]EA Warranty Mailing Address[/color]

[color=white]Electronic Arts Customer Warranty[/color]

[color=white]P.O. Box 9025[/color]

[color=white]Redwood City, CA 94063-9025[/color]

Oompa

Battlefield 2

50 XP

14th July 2004

0 Uploads

2,650 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago
cjwoolf2009[color=white]Returns within the 90-Day Warranty Period[/color] [color=white]Please return the product along with (1) a copy of the original sales receipt showing the date of purchase, (2) a brief description of the difficulty you are experiencing and (3) your name, address and phone number to the address below and Electronic Arts will mail a replacement Recording Medium and/or Manual to you. If the product was damaged through misuse or accident, this 90-day warranty is rendered void and you will need to follow the instructions for returns after the 90-day warranty period. We strongly recommend that you send your product using a traceable delivery method. Electronic Arts is not responsible for products not in its possession.[/color] [color=white]Returns after the 90-Day Warranty Period[/color] [color=white]If the defect in the Recording Medium or Manual resulted from abuse, mistreatment or neglect, or if the Recording Medium or Manual is found to be defective after 90 days from the date of purchase, please return the product along with (1) a check or money order for the amount listed below made payable to Electronic Arts, (2) a brief description of the difficulty you are experiencing and (3) your name, address and phone number to the address below, and Electronic Arts will mail a replacement Recording Medium and/or Manual to you. We strongly recommend that you send your product using a traceable delivery method. Electronic Arts is not responsible for products not in its possession.[/color] [color=white]EA Warranty Costs[/color] [color=white](PC - $7.50)[/color] [color=white](Xbox\GameCube\Playstation\Gameboy\3DO\Sega Saturn) - $15.00[/color] [color=white](SNES\Genesis\Nintendo 64) - $30.00[/color] [color=white]EA Warranty Mailing Address[/color] [color=white]Electronic Arts Customer Warranty[/color] [color=white]P.O. Box 9025[/color] [color=white]Redwood City, CA 94063-9025[/color]

Thanks.. Didn't think to look in my manual.

cjwoolf2009

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

7th April 2004

0 Uploads

151 Posts

0 Threads

#9 14 years ago

No problem, i found it on the support site ;)