M. Martain

DUCK!

50 XP

24th August 2006

0 Uploads

239 Posts

0 Threads

#1 11 years ago

My old thread was completely ignored and not one person decided to help. It both fustrates me, and makes me want the answer, more and more and more.

I have been decideing between making a new post, asking a experienced person v.i.a. PM or making a new thread.

I wanted to send a PM but I thought that it woulnd't be seen enough.

I also thought my old thread may have been ignored because of that bad choice of heading, the heading seemed "happy" and "nice", when I really wanted an answer.

Old Thread

M. Martain;3624960Hey, I'm new to getting skins for Battlefield. I have no idea how...

I have .rfa Extractor 1.1 and the skinpack. (Click Click.) But I can't figure out how to install it, anyone mind lending a hand?

Thank you in Advance.

Yours gratefully, Martain.

Now please, someone help me this time.

P.S. Sorry for making another thread and making multiple posts in the other, but, noone would help. :(

apocalypse_kid

I would die without GF

50 XP

20th May 2002

0 Uploads

5,498 Posts

0 Threads

#2 11 years ago

If you use new skins for BF1942 you will not be able to play online multiplayer anymore as PB will kick you for cheating.

The instructions seem simple enough;

Installation

If you have the merciless historic add-on simple copy these files in your selected texture map folders. If you don't have it yet I suggest you download it ASAP or use the good old RFA extractor.

So do you have the merciless historic add-on or are you trying to do it manually? I can't really give you any more detailed help than the above.

The reason no one anwered originally is because I suspect no-one is interested in a mod that will prevent them playing on the vast majority of multiplayer servers.

AK

:smokin:

M. Martain

DUCK!

50 XP

24th August 2006

0 Uploads

239 Posts

0 Threads

#3 11 years ago

Okay. Thank you for your help. I guesse I don't want to use the skins, in that case. But thanks for your help.

SciComHam

Now with more red

50 XP

28th November 2004

0 Uploads

935 Posts

0 Threads

#4 11 years ago

No, you can still play online if you use the Merciless addon. You just can't play on Pure servers.