cRaSs owns

punk is dead or is it?

50 XP

1st July 2004

0 Uploads

9 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

well i was about to play dc (btw i havent played it for like two weeks) and something weird happens when i click on online play it takes an unsual time to load not like it normally does but slower then when it loads and i click on a server the ping turns to 9999 and this happens to evry server!so i cant play then when i click on the filter for another game like bf1942 no server pops up this happens to every game including my mods so i cant play online and its really fustrating will someone please help me i would really appreciate it. thanks in advance p.s. if you have the solution but you dont wanna post it you can send me an email to [email="killpop@earthlink.net"]killpop@earthlink.net[/email] again thanks

El Niño Diablo

I R Saddam Hussien

50 XP

30th July 2003

0 Uploads

151 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

whats your specs?

Pethegreat VIP Member

Lord of the Peach

70 XP

19th April 2004

0 Uploads

20,892 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

ok I think you ISP may be blocking pinging programs. Also do you want more than 5 sconds when you click on that server? It may be pinging. Whats your connection?

Ensign Riles VIP Member

No! I'm Spamacus!

426,516 XP

17th June 2003

0 Uploads

39,479 Posts

1 Threads

#4 14 years ago

The ingame browser isn't very good. I think most people have that ping problem. Try a different program like the All Seeing Eye.