-DarkScream-

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

29th June 2003

0 Uploads

27 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

Anyone ever had this problem....I can run Bf of DC in single player and it runs fine. I can even make a multi player game and play bots and what not and it will run fine. But as soon as I try to join a multiplayer online game or someone even tries to oin my game I crash to desktop. It will load the map and just when it tries to load the game it crashes. No warning or errors just desktop....Anyone have any ideas...

The][Spêctêr

Tempestus

50 XP

19th March 2006

0 Uploads

29 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

ok well this worked for me, but it could be something totally different I'm not sure. I had the same problem. I found out my cpu was over heating so I took the side of my tower off and put a fan next to it to cool it down, a big fan. since then it runs fine. I just get a little chilly. try turning the fans on your comp up though. but if that doesn't work I don't know I'm sorry.

SgtTeamKill

Think'n Thow'd

50 XP

2nd August 2006

0 Uploads

97 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

Hi I have the same problem but My problem is when i play online like you say my pc crash in bios mode i mean it-s restart the sistem .What is the problem i don't understand . I forgotten to say my pc crash only if on the almost me an airplane crash or i shut a bomb in something i mean when is blow something ONLY in multyplayer and ONLY online my pc is crash and also in single plyer and multyplayer but single no online my pc work fine WHY ?