crashes to desktop! -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 13 years ago

i installed the Desert combat mod (DC_Final) it installed without any problems, but when i try to join a server it starts to load the map and then I get a black screen and it crashes back to the desktop. This is realy starting to piss me off. If any of you can tell me what the problem is I would GREATLY appreciate it.help.gif

Combinerz

"Searching for the unknown"

50 XP

1st June 2005

0 Uploads

13 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago

well m8 be happy that u still can play the normal bf and stuff... if u look at my topic u'll see that my prob is rlly devastating:bawl: :bawl: anyhow, i had the same prob as u , long time ago when i cud still play bf didnt know what i did, but i recall patching or reinstalling... dunno for sure tho grtz ben:cya:

apocalypse_kid

I would die without GF

50 XP

20th May 2002

0 Uploads

5,498 Posts

0 Threads

#3 13 years ago
$gt. $avagei installed the Desert combat mod (DC_Final) it installed without any problems, but when i try to join a server it starts to load the map and then I get a black screen and it crashes back to the desktop. This is realy starting to piss me off. If any of you can tell me what the problem is I would GREATLY appreciate it.help.gif

You haven't installed the DC 0.7. DC:Final requires DC 0.7 to be installed for it to work.

AK

:smokin: