Crosshairs problem, Battlefield 1942, Vista, GeForce -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 11 years ago

I have no crosshairs on rifles in Battlefield 1942. Do you have this problem too? The following is how I solved my problem... Log in to EA Games and download the patches. Do this 4 times. Log in to Hewlett Packards online chat help. They will tell you to delete the GeForce driver from your brand new $1500 laptop. Do so then re-install it. This will not solve the problem. Go to Punkbuster and get the latest update. This won't solve the problem. Contact EA Games online and post a question. They will tell you to download the latest patch. That will not solve the problem. Call EA Games. They will e-mail you and tell you to download the latest patch. Download the latest patch and restart your computer. That won't work. Right click on the Battlefield icon and click "unistall". Unistall all Battlefield related icons and all punkbuster related icons. Deleting all temporary files and cookies will not solve the problem. EA Games cannot help you if you have Vista. You're screwed. Don't play Battlefield. : (

Who_Flung_Poo?

No I don't know who did.

50 XP

4th November 2003

0 Uploads

5,360 Posts

0 Threads

#2 11 years ago

OR just install Forgotten Hope.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 11 years ago

I have vista and the game runs fine, lol.

UGSAce

Webernet Law Enforcement

50 XP

26th July 2005

0 Uploads

1,993 Posts

0 Threads

#4 11 years ago

Try Hitting the "~" console key and typing this in hud 1