Hey when i try to load Desert Combat extened it crashes when it gets about 1/4 of the way and i get no error message...Can anyone help me with this:confused:?because it's really annoying:mad:
And i have don't have vanilla or vista or w/e...I only have windows xp
I am also on a laptop...
Could you tell me what you have everything currently patched to?
What do you mean?
Hi all and you "TehKoala":)
First excuse me for my very special English cause it's not my first language, thank you.
1. Battlefield "Vanilla" is the basic version of Bf1942 (this is the version with CD, you bought it I think!... Cause you cannot play Bf1942's Mods if you do not get Bf1942! ) .
2. Before installing (to install) DC Extended you DO (insistance form) install that I wrote in this topic (see please the link) :
3. After install DC extented.
a. See link:
b. Download :
4. Install DC Extended.
5. Reboot your PC.
6. Be sure all your drivers are updated (graphic's drivers; sounds cards or sounds cheapset's drivers...) .
7. warning please: DC Extended maps are not all playable in single player Mod !
what do i download on the other thread?? can you be very specific?i've downloaded the map pack and the patches and that's it...what now? and what do you mean by updating graphics card and that stuff
Oh i got it TYVM!!!!!!!!!!!!!