FACES OF DEATH

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

31st December 2003

0 Uploads

53 Posts

0 Threads

#1 13 years ago

WTF, everytime i've downloaded like 3 times for the final version it keeps crashing when joining a DC server. ??!?!?!?!? I've been downloading this mod since 1.0 and i don't get wtf is going on. I have all the latest patches ect, ect,.... and the thing crashes as soon as it loads the main map screen to the desktop with a error sound with no error description. This is really pissing me off and i really need some help PLEASE!!!

Colin_C

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

6th January 2005

0 Uploads

16 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago

My DC final installed but I can't join the DC Final servers. I just tried uninstalling DC completely and reinstalling the full Desert Combat 0.7 patch, which I had before anyways. It says it's installed and I can filter it to DC Final but it's still all the same 0.7 servers. The bottom of the screen still says Battlefield 1.6 I think, I don't know what else to do it is retarded. I got booted out of the only good 0.7 server for killing myself accidentally and this is starting to suck real bad! Any help would be great.

apocalypse_kid

I would die without GF

50 XP

20th May 2002

0 Uploads

5,498 Posts

0 Threads

#3 13 years ago

FACES OF DEATH, the DC:Final version is not a seperate version of DC, it is a mod of DC (yes, a mod of a mod), you still need the full DC 0.7 installed to run DC:Final. Does this fix your problem? AK :smokin:

Colin_C

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

6th January 2005

0 Uploads

16 Posts

0 Threads

#4 13 years ago

Hey I'm new to this forum, and that is the only question I will ask for a long time here. Just trying to get an answer fast while I'm bored waiting for this DL!

apocalypse_kid

I would die without GF

50 XP

20th May 2002

0 Uploads

5,498 Posts

0 Threads

#5 13 years ago

OK, just keep in mind that multiple identical posts are regraded as SPAMMING the forum and will get warned and then banned if you do it to much.

have fun

AK

:smokin:

Colin_C

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

6th January 2005

0 Uploads

16 Posts

0 Threads

#6 13 years ago

Just installed BF 1.6.19 and DC Final, I have 0.7 to, but when I filter games to DC Final it only shows about 3 and theres tons of other DC Final servers I can't join.Any

BK898

People say I post too much

50 XP

5th September 2004

0 Uploads

3,147 Posts

0 Threads

#7 13 years ago

Off topic posts deleted. Please only ask your question in your thread. By the way, :moved: