Disconnected From Server -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 14 years ago

help! i have been playin in the PAGN.NET server for about 2 months! recently it has been very jumpy which i though was just lag but it did not go away! 2nite i tried to connect to the server and it displayed the following message "DISSCONECTED FROM SERVER" so i tried a different server but it did it again. i have 2 copies of the game and i tried installing on to my other computer and the problem carried on. I am really stuck please help me! .:peachy:.

deftond

Covert_Commando

50 XP

30th October 2004

0 Uploads

201 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

I would first say to make sure you have the most current patch which is 1.12 and after that make sure you install the newest updates for punkbuster. http://www.evenbalance.com/index.php?page=pbsetup.php gothere and get this... youll see a difference I am sure.

apocalypse_kid

I would die without GF

50 XP

20th May 2002

0 Uploads

5,498 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

Haha, he posted in the BF1942 forums deftond, and you're talkinga bout BF2.

peachy900757, it could be your ISP having probs, or maybe you have been shaped or something. A dodgy internet connection can cause these sorts of probs so check that out. It could also be spyware/adware hogging yor internet connection. Make sure when you are testing it on one machine that your other machine is turned off or disconnected from the internet.

AK

:smokin: