evanstevens

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

12th April 2004

0 Uploads

14 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

:confused: i dont even know how to get the dragon....... i really want it, can you tell me how to get it please???

Swissalo

I live under beds

50 XP

18th April 2004

0 Uploads

105 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

If Livo ever reads this it's possible that your dragon is in a bad mood or red. If it's a red dragon it's the one that dislikes sim contact the most. evanstevens to get a dragon you have to go visit Vicki the Vampiress and have over 49 magic coins, the dragon itself costs around 49 magic coins but you'll probably want to buy some treats and toys for it as well. Try to interact with the egg over 6 times or you'll get a red dragon who happens to be a pyromanic. They say the gold one is better and I've had two cases with the gold dragon and one's very nice and the other one set my house on fire. The purple one, which I have now, seems to be the nicest of the three but that could just be my dragon and others could be nearly as bad as the red.

_Gladiator

50 XP

25th April 2004

0 Uploads

90 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago
evanstevens:confused: i dont even know how to get the dragon....... i really want it, can you tell me how to get it please???

You get a dragon by going to the Viki Vampiress's stand and buying a Dragons Nest then when you go home you will have an egg in it then it will hatch, WARNING!!! Kept the dragon in a good mood or it will turn your house into flames!!!:)