Error Joining a created game..... -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 15 years ago

Hello all you addicts!

I need help so I can play on a created server -non dedicated. Basically when ever one of my friends or I create a game using the option available in BF1942 v1.6 none of us can join the others created game. We've managed to get it to show up in the server list a few times but when one of us attemps to join we get the error: "Error Connecting To Server."

We even tried the Add Server option and then input the IP but no luck :confused: Not sure what this "Additional players need to start game 1" is but doubt thats it.

We all have BFv1.6; DC Final and the latest DC version installed. AMD Barton 2500+ 1Gig DDRam 256MB AGP 140Gig HD

If anyone knows of a fix / setting / patch whatever, please help :wave:

[+Glasius+] Advanced Member

THE snowman

50 XP

23rd January 2000

0 Uploads

1,670 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

*moved*

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 15 years ago

Heya... wats moved mean? did you move the post somewhere else?

I couldn't find the post in the section I wrote it. If so why lol if you *moved* it without saying why thats pretty lame! Besides, you just reply by saying Moved? WTF is that!

Exploder

Flames on fire?

50 XP

14th February 2004

0 Uploads

4,357 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

Moved means moving a thread from the wrong spot to the correct spot, jesus you don't even understand that?

smelly_crap

Dread thinks I'm a special person

50 XP

27th April 2004

0 Uploads

315 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

Try turning off your firewall/proxy or open the ports on your router.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6 15 years ago

omg Imperian like wats your problem? I ask a question which I assumed meant moved into a different section and you bring Jesus into it and insult me.

People like you really need to get a spanking from your parents for your mouth. If you were my kid you'd be getting beats a lot...and if you where a man well that would be better cause then I could really shut you up.

You're not smart and certainly not cool. I hope you don't have kids with that attitude! Grow up.