gogosfan1_jason

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

28th January 2004

0 Uploads

43 Posts

0 Threads

#1 13 years ago

ever snce Nvidia GeForce Driver v78.01 (Release Date: 2nd September 05) and DirectX 9.0c were installed, my BF1942 has lost most of it's in-game text, especially in the menus. all other games, however.... work perfectly fine :eek: i have an Nvidia GeForce 4 MX440 video card with 128MB RAM on it, any ideas? :confused:

apocalypse_kid

I would die without GF

50 XP

20th May 2002

0 Uploads

5,498 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago
TheAnnihilatorever snce Nvidia GeForce Driver v78.01 (Release Date: 2nd September 05) and DirectX 9.0c were installed, my BF1942 has lost most of it's in-game text, especially in the menus. all other games, however.... work perfectly fine :eek: i have an Nvidia GeForce 4 MX440 video card with 128MB RAM on it, any ideas? :confused:

Yes. Nvidia removed some support for lower end video cards in this driver release that may be affecting your vid card. As far as I am aware is not intending to re-instate it. I suggest you roll back your drivers to the last release that fully supported your vid card. In future releases Nvidia is eventually intending to drop support for GF3/4 altogether and only have FX and later models supported.

AK

:smokin: