Graphics Problem -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 11 years ago

I had Bf1942 on my old computer for a while, then once i got my new computer i tried playing it and alot of the important icons are missing like my reticule. It's a odd error and i don't know what to do. On the main menu of the game, its white at the top and bottom. Also, for example when i try to enable punkbuster or something, the whole punkbuster icon isn't even there so i have to guess where it is. Here is a screen shot of what it looks like in game. I am zoomed in with the sniper and as you can tell my recticule isnt there.screenshot.jpg

apocalypse_kid

I would die without GF

50 XP

20th May 2002

0 Uploads

5,498 Posts

0 Threads

#2 11 years ago
=DC=BioSin;3555012 then once i got my new computer

Please supply full system specs, we can't just guess what you are running in the way of graphics cards and etc.

AK

:smokin:

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 11 years ago

Graphics card is NVIDIA GeForce 7300 GT and my new computer is a vista HP a1700n

SciComHam

Now with more red

50 XP

28th November 2004

0 Uploads

935 Posts

0 Threads

#4 11 years ago

Have you tried installing the latest graphics card drivers?

GrilledCheese

Do it in the Butt.

50 XP

7th October 2005

0 Uploads

87 Posts

0 Threads

#5 11 years ago

Since I've got the same issue, I'm gonna post my specs here, and see if anyone can help: Windows Vista Pentium D 2.8 gig processor NVidia Geforce 7300GS Latest drivers installed. DirectX 10 came with the PC. ALL avaliable windows updates have been installed. In addition to the missing scope reticle, I'm also missing the crosshair, and the sliders for the crosshair adjustments