Having problems with DCX 0.81 -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 13 years ago

I installed dcx .81 i have dc, dcx .8 and battlefield 1942 installed aswell of course. The problem is that for some reason when i play the game none of the tow missles, tank shells or various other missles do any damage or have any explosion effect. Does anyone else have this problem or do you know how to fix it. Thnx guys Dave

SID135

God of all things

50 XP

22nd November 2004

0 Uploads

191 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago

Hey man, I'm having the same problem, and its only been with the latest version... Werid....:eek:

apocalypse_kid

I would die without GF

50 XP

20th May 2002

0 Uploads

5,498 Posts

0 Threads

#3 13 years ago

It's quite possible that the new version of DCX uses the explosion effects from DC:Final (just a suggestion since I don't have DCX) but do have DC:Final,a dn that uses a lot of new exposion efects etc from standard DC. If you don't have DC:Final installed I suggest downloadign and trying it.

AK

:smokin:

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 13 years ago

Nice try. Nah, I have the new DC:F aswell but thanx for the help.

SID135

God of all things

50 XP

22nd November 2004

0 Uploads

191 Posts

0 Threads

#5 13 years ago

Yeah, i have it too, but it dosent do it either..

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6 13 years ago

I have same problem but also i dont get an textures on the ground on some maps! Just nice grey matter. Also i cant run DCX Server from the Battlefield 42 Ded Server launcher??? It says something about character names too long??...AND when i do connect the game exits completely at 100% map load....seems like another patch is due!??? Anyone else having these probs?