starsvarstysccer

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

25th December 2003

0 Uploads

5 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

i cant play my dc sniper wars because my computer cant find a program to open it with to install it! also, i downloaded silent heroes and when i select wat type of soldier i want to be at the spawn and i spawn, i get the old bf1942 weapons and all the uniforms are old and there are the old flags onthe outposts. its just like playin bf1942 and every mod i have installed i cant access the new levels that come with them!!! The new levels dont show up on the level select screen!!! HELP ME!!!

SirDude

The Matrix Pwns.

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

438 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

It sounds like your game has been corrupted (bad memory?). You should reinstall the entire game (making sure to delete the BF1942 folder once the game has been uninstalled to erase any corrupt files) and all it's patches. Once that has been confirmed to work properly try installing your mods and see if they work.

Hope this helps!

-SirDude

L337

GF is my bext friend *hugs GF*

50 XP

7th December 2003

0 Uploads

802 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

first for the sniper war you need a rar. opener or find a site that has a win32 opener for it. for silent heros do u have the 1.5 patch?

R2Destroyer

Mapper

50 XP

3rd November 2002

0 Uploads

326 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

Erm, As for the DC Sniper wars i can help, get WinRAR (search on google) to extract it to the folder, or to your desktop and put it in the levels folder manualy.

starsvarstysccer

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

25th December 2003

0 Uploads

5 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago
SirDudeIt sounds like your game has been corrupted (bad memory?). You should reinstall the entire game (making sure to delete the BF1942 folder once the game has been uninstalled to erase any corrupt files) and all it's patches. Once that has been confirmed to work properly try installing your mods and see if they work. Hope this helps! -SirDude

starsvarstysccer

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

25th December 2003

0 Uploads

5 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

thats not it but thanx. I think the problem has to do with my computer cant read or process or w/e files that end with.rfa! wat the hecK! how do i get my computer to installt these files?