I cant connect to internet play Please Help -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 14 years ago

Ok I am having some problems connecting to internet plat on BF, and my CD Key is ligit, What happens is I pick a game and it connects to the server and then it starts loading the map but when it almost gets done loading it stops and then I get this message that says disconnected from Server. I think that it is the same problem as why I vant play Halo on the internet but I dont know what it is. Thanks

El Capatan

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

21st September 2004

0 Uploads

44 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

have you ever played online....like you got into the game and was playing?

Parakleet-TAKE LUCK

---intentionally left blank---

50 XP

8th September 2003

0 Uploads

379 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

What sort of internet connection do you have?

If it is slow enough or of poor enough quality you are probably getting dropped before you get in to the server.

bobm

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

31st October 2004

0 Uploads

52 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

i agree you might have a problem with your isp. Call them and complain.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 14 years ago
El Capatanhave you ever played online....like you got into the game and was playing?[/QUOTE]No I havent ever played online [QUOTE=Parakleet-TAKE LUCK]What sort of internet connection do you have? If it is slow enough or of poor enough quality you are probably getting dropped before you get in to the server.

I have a roadrunner connection but I am running off of a wireless network. Thanks

ree3162003

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

9th June 2003

0 Uploads

136 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

I whould say the problem is the wireless network. The wireless signal may not be strong enough and that is why your are dropping out before you can get into a server. Try setting up you internet connection to your computer with a an internet cable and then see if you can get into a server. Also one more thing do you have a firewall.

Parakleet-TAKE LUCK

50 XP

8th September 2003

0 Uploads

379 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

BINGO, wireless connection.

Try changing the channel too. In my building alot of noobs are getting wireless networks even if they dont use them and they are hogging channels.

Skip around and maybe find one that works.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#8 14 years ago

what do you mean bu chanels do you mean the channel that the wirless is broadcasted at like mine is 6

Parakleet-TAKE LUCK

50 XP

8th September 2003

0 Uploads

379 Posts

0 Threads

#9 14 years ago
Lloyd11what do you mean bu chanels do you mean the channel that the wirless is broadcasted at like mine is 6

yes

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#10 14 years ago

I tried that and it didnt work but it did make my internet faster Thanks