If you can answer this...Well...You're GOOD! -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 11 years ago

Hey everyone, So here's the short version... I had just the old red labeled BF1942 and it worked on my PC no problem. I saw the "Complete Collection" at Wally World and since I didn't have the others I got it. So I had to uninstall the other to install the new....Okay, no problem. Now I can hear the game but it pop's up with a black screen and has a box moving around saying "Optimal Mode 1280x1024 32 color 60Hz". It looks like a monitor with the PC turned off. Here's what I've done so far. I've upgraded my video driver to the latest from ATI. I've updated my sound driver. I've played with the Hz and the other display adjustments and still nothing. Here's the kicker....BFVietnam works FINE. LOL So here's the system specs: WinXP Pro (fully updated) Radeon 9250 (latest drivers) 1Gig DDR RAM Big ole HD with over 111 gig's of room. Samsung SyncMaster 713v monitor (no drivers found online for it) I uninstalled the onboard video and second port on the Radeon hoping it would force it over, but it obviously didn't work. Please help!! Thanks everyone!! -TDD [EMAIL="topdevildoc@comcast.net"]topdevildoc@comcast.net[/EMAIL]

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 11 years ago

Hey here's the update...I had no idea, but the monitor has a driver out there. I obviously had missed it on my first search. Either way, I installed te driver and it works great now. -TDD