Nederbörd

Has mutated into a Lurker

50 XP

12th March 2005

0 Uploads

1,848 Posts

0 Threads

#1 13 years ago

Whenever I try to install BF42 I get some kind off error message saying that it can't fing a string called something like GMSXEG something. Wich would be located in E-Reg. After that another error message pops up saying quite a similiar thing. Can omeone please help me. I'm trying to avoid to have my computer reformated.

apocalypse_kid

I would die without GF

50 XP

20th May 2002

0 Uploads

5,498 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago
NederbördWhenever I try to install BF42 I get some kind off error message saying that it can't fing a string called something like GMSXEG something. Wich would be located in E-Reg. After that another error message pops up saying quite a similiar thing. Can omeone please help me. I'm trying to avoid to have my computer reformated.

Something like GMSXEG? While I don't want to sound pedantic, I have said before that if you want troubleshooting help and have an error message you really have to post the EXACT message, a screenshot would be useful also. What you have supplied is basically no use at all for troubleshooting. Please post screenshots of the error messages so we can see exactly what they are, thanks.

AK

:smokin: