Invalid CD Key - Please Help! -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 10 years ago

I purchased "Battlefield 1942 The Complete Collection" from Bestbuy yesterday for $10. It includes Battlefield 1942, and all 3 expansions and also Battlefield Vietnam. I had BF 1942 online to work last night and when I played Vietnam this morning I got the "invalid cd key" error message, went back to 1942 and got the message there. So basicly when I go to play online with any of these games I get an "invalid cd key" message. I can not play in any multiplayer games on any of these games without getting that message. I have tried a few things which I will explain below...

So far I have tried:

- Uninstalling/Reinstalling - Double Checking the CD Key in Windows Registry - Updating to Patch 1.61 (I had 1.6 on the disk) - Emaling EA about the issue (I tell them the issue I am having and they tell me something random that dosnt relate)

Someone please help me!

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 10 years ago

Please someone help me!

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 10 years ago

Try calling tech support, that way they can't just dismiss you like they can with email. One of my friends had a similar problem with BF2 and EA just ended up giving him a new CD key.