Aliblista(UK)

Wayne brady bitches!

50 XP

18th March 2005

0 Uploads

499 Posts

0 Threads

#1 13 years ago

Hi all, since i installed bf1942 on my laptop i have been trying to play it online. I finally got it workin and there arent really any problems except im getin alot of jitters and connection probs dectected messages when playing even though my ping is not that high (never more than 200). i dont no wot to do its probly not my laptop as it has: NVIDIA GeForce Go 6200 128mb pentium m processor 1.73ghz ram:512 could it be because im connectin via a wireless(intel centrino) connection to my modem? plez any solutions or ideas will be welcome

deftond

Covert_Commando

50 XP

30th October 2004

0 Uploads

201 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago

well I think the reason is because one, laptop......two......it may be punkbuster. Make sure that punk buster is up to date....go directly to there web site and go about it that way. Besides being a laptop your stats seem to be fine. Double check your internet connection. Firewall? Check that..reallow the program...... those things may help

Aliblista(UK)

Wayne brady bitches!

50 XP

18th March 2005

0 Uploads

499 Posts

0 Threads

#3 13 years ago

I have to turn the firewall off to play it anyway so its not that, il try updating punkbuster, do u know the address

apocalypse_kid

I would die without GF

50 XP

20th May 2002

0 Uploads

5,498 Posts

0 Threads

#4 13 years ago
Aliblista(UK)I have to turn the firewall off to play it anyway so its not that, il try updating punkbuster, do u know the address

I believe there are intructions on how to manually update Punkbuster at www.evenbalance.com.

AK

:smokin:

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 13 years ago

wireless connection is not good at all for online gaming....especially fps'er games

Pethegreat VIP Member

Lord of the Peach

70 XP

19th April 2004

0 Uploads

20,892 Posts

0 Threads

#6 13 years ago

BTW what type of internet you got? if its dial-up and on a wire-less network then that should be expected. what type of wire-less is it?