KyleRTCW

I want to be like the Admins

50 XP

7th June 2003

0 Uploads

251 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

Where can I get the ingredeint "Diamond Dust"? I tryed bartering all the Vendors and going on Quests and still no diamond dust (and I'm tired of getting Glacial Glass!!) Does any konw where i can get Diamond Dust?

P.S. YOu can get the snake vemon by trading golden string by bartering with the Sanke Charmer. (worked for me)

xgamerx

Willy Wonka ate my chocolate

50 XP

7th July 2003

0 Uploads

100 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

You don't do a quest all you do is go to the Fairy Queen girl and it costs about 199 magi coins it's hard to get but save about 250 magi coins then buy it :)

NikkaLynn

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

25th March 2004

0 Uploads

1 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

Hi I am having trouble with my Makin' Magic CD. i have been playing the game for about 4-5 months now & I recently started having a problem. When I put the CD in so I can play the game it keeps telling me that [color=magenta]I have the wrong CD in[/color]. I do indeed have the right CD in. Why is it doing this? Can someone please help me?! I am so desprete to play! Please email me at [email="SimplyxxYours@aol.com"]SimplyxxYours@aol.com[/email]

Snozzlefeet VIP Member

what?!

50 XP

16th June 2003

0 Uploads

1,897 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

i havent seen this. it may be a conflict with some other program that you have installed.

trinity999

::Steve::

50 XP

22nd December 2003

0 Uploads

836 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

i had this but then mine sims started running 20 secs later

deemarie19

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

30th March 2004

0 Uploads

1 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

You can get Diamond Dust from the Fairy, Mara. You redeem your magic coins for it at 199 magic coins. Any other questions on ingredients, just email me, just make sure you put in the subject "question about ingredients" I've found all the ingredients and even the ones for children.

~Dee