menu problems -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 13 years ago

When i start BF, there is no text on any of the buttons, when i try to join a server, there are no words or anything, the little pictures are there but no words so i cant tell what server it is or how mnay players or the ping. Please help if you can i dont know how to fix.

Miltonmonkey

This is my User Title

50 XP

10th July 2004

0 Uploads

2,095 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago

DId you install in in a forgen lanugage? re-install BF.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 13 years ago
MiltonmonkeyDId you install in in a forgen lanugage? re-install BF.

I have played it. It HAS worked fine, but one day it up and stops working. I didnt install any mods have havent installed any mods, it just isnt working. Pleae help if you can. Thanks.

Eagle One

:-D

50 XP

22nd December 2003

0 Uploads

2,992 Posts

0 Threads

#4 13 years ago

as miltonmonkey said, try reinstalling BF, if that doesnt work then uninstall again and use system restore to put windows back to the way it was when it was working ok... just incase you changed something accidently

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 13 years ago
futermanI have played it. It HAS worked fine, but one day it up and stops working. I didnt install any mods have havent installed any mods, it just isnt working. Pleae help if you can. Thanks.

I had the same problem, and I *assume* you are using an Nvidia card. Looks like something got broken after version 6.14.10.6177 of the Nvidia drivers. So, use 6.14.10.6177 to get it to work.