missing key packets -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 12 years ago

i still have the respawn proglem and sumtimes it says "kicked for: Missing key packet information......" i dont know what to do it doesn't let me respawn

apocalypse_kid

I would die without GF

50 XP

20th May 2002

0 Uploads

5,498 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago
matt2227i still have the respawn proglem and sumtimes it says "kicked for: Missing key packet information......" i dont know what to do it doesn't let me respawn

This is a network issue not a BF1942 issue, the key packets it is referring to are network packets, without the correct packets it won't let you spawn because it doesn't have the required game information. Check your frewalls, any spyware or viruses, and make sure you internet connection is running propelry, try a bandwidth test, then a ping test to a website to see if you are getting a lot of packet loss.

AK

:smokin:

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 9 years ago

I had the same problem, i found out that if Right click on "My Computer" > Manage > Services & Applications > Services > and look for 2 services PnkBstrA & PnkBstrB (Make sure they are not disabled and are started)

But if one or both of those are missing then you can download this program: http://www.evenbalance.com/downloads/pbsvc/pbsvc.exe It will reinstall both services and fix the problem...

Good luck and i hope this helped, a lot of people said it was memory error and game error but if you Have Punkbuster or are on a PB server this could be your problem. I hope i helped. :Pc:

theman88

The Force is my ally

50 XP

4th June 2008

0 Uploads

245 Posts

0 Threads

#4 9 years ago

well i hope i can post here : \ ok well...... my game works great and i am on a vista 32 bit pc graphics etc all good. but when i play online i get as far as the loading screen for the server then! it extis to the join screen and it says invalid CD key. any way of fixing this?

Dark Saint

How many dogs are Pb'd?Maybe 2

50 XP

30th April 2004

0 Uploads

8,040 Posts

0 Threads

#5 9 years ago

Start your own topic. This has nothing to do with the issues the original poster posted about, also we don't like when people dig up the old posts.