multiplayer crash -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 14 years ago

right my computer is ample enough to run battle field 1942 hav installed all add ons to i.e road to rome and secret weapons of wwII then found out u had to update to go multiplayer so downloaded and installed right single player works fine but everytime i go on multiplatyer it crashed on the server screen and comp stops and hav to restart what can i do????? please help

Big_Daddy

I follow teh Moo!

50 XP

5th August 2004

0 Uploads

698 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

Did you install the correct patch? You want the 1.6 patch and then the 1.6 to 1.61 patch.

FACES OF DEATH

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

31st December 2003

0 Uploads

53 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

I am having the same problem too. Except it crashes when ever i load the new "Desert combat final" mod in multiplayer ect,... somethings fucked up and i am not enjoying it.

yellowtavern

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

7th February 2003

0 Uploads

49 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

Im having the same problem with the forgotten hope mod plays in single player but when I try multiplayer I pick a server join the map starts to load and it gives me either error problem with bf 1942 exe must now close or it crashes to desktop any one have any ideas?? :confused:

Big_Daddy

I follow teh Moo!

50 XP

5th August 2004

0 Uploads

698 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

I believe the latest version of Forgotten Hope is 0.66. Make sure you have the full install (around 1.7GB)