colonel_bob

Here & There

50 XP

4th June 2004

0 Uploads

6,685 Posts

0 Threads

#1 13 years ago

I recently had some problems with my computer, and I ended up having to wipe the hard drive and re-install everything. Naturally, one of the first things I go to re-install if Battlefield 1942. But, I seem to be having some problems. When it gets to 100%, and starts to install the eReg and Help stuff, the installation will stop and pop up a little screen that says 'Instillation is not complete. If you exit now, setup will not be able to install/uninstall selected componets. Are you sure you want to quit?' This gets me quite confused, as I know I haven't touched the mouse or keyboard. So I say no, and it installs one file. It then gets to the next one, and does the same thing. I keep on clicking 'no' until it finally says something like 'The specified file could not be found on the medium. Setup will now exit.' This happens every time I try to install the game. Does anyone have any idea as to how I can fix this?

colonel_bob

Here & There

50 XP

4th June 2004

0 Uploads

6,685 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago

Nevermind, I fixed the problem. I tried to delete the thread, but it wouldn't let me. If an admin/mod would get around to it, that would be apreciated. Thanks.