Newbie wants to play Mods - HOW?? -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 12 years ago

I recently installed BF1942 and have now downloaded 3 Mods, BF1918, Desert Combat & EOD but how do I get to play them?? I only play Single Player but understood these Mods had SP maps. However, if I select SP I only get the default Campaigns or Missions. If I select Customize I can see the 3 Mods mentioned but PLEASE can sone tell me how I get into `em ??

Many thanks

George

FlyGuy45

*TRA* Spsk. Pilotka VVS

50 XP

22nd June 2005

0 Uploads

6,414 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago

Did you dl the new patch1.6 and 1.61 b? Because mods only work for the 1.61(b) Now there will be a tad to slect mods. FInally download FH the best mod eve(IMHO)

SciComHam

Now with more red

50 XP

28th November 2004

0 Uploads

935 Posts

0 Threads

#3 12 years ago
raffer If I select Customize I can see the 3 Mods mentioned but PLEASE can sone tell me how I get into `em ??

Clikc on the mod you want, then click 'activate'. It's at the bottom of the screen as far as I can remember

apocalypse_kid

I would die without GF

50 XP

20th May 2002

0 Uploads

5,498 Posts

0 Threads

#4 12 years ago

There is no Single Player Campaign Mode for mods, Multiplayer or CO-OP with you against the bots is as good as it gets. Mods are multiplayer only.

AK

:smokin:

Delta Force

Revenge was here.

50 XP

23rd June 2005

0 Uploads

1,622 Posts

0 Threads

#5 12 years ago

apocalypse_kidThere is no Single Player Campaign Mode for mods, Multiplayer or CO-OP with you against the bots is as good as it gets. Mods are multiplayer only.

AK

What? Dude, you get DC on singleplayer!!! Same with DCX! But yeah, that is as good as it gets.:bawl:

SciComHam

Now with more red

50 XP

28th November 2004

0 Uploads

935 Posts

0 Threads

#6 12 years ago

No, multiplayer with 2 clans vs. each other and TeamSpeak is as good as it gets.

apocalypse_kid

I would die without GF

50 XP

20th May 2002

0 Uploads

5,498 Posts

0 Threads

#7 12 years ago
Delta ForceWhat? Dude, you get DC on singleplayer!!! Same with DCX! But yeah, that is as good as it gets.:bawl:

Not really. Proper Single Player is a Campaign Mode in original BF that runs you through a series of scenarious with you and bots on one side and just bots on the other. There is NO equivelant Singe Player Mode in either DC or DCX, you can play both DC and DCX in CO-OP mode and limited Instant Battle mode, with you and the bots on one sde and just the bots on the other, that is just a special version of Multipplayer, it is not proper single player like original BF1942 Campagn Mode. Even the Instant Battle SP mod in DC and DCX only let you play on maps from original BF1942, so it's a poor substitute anyway, may as well just play CO-OP.

AK