Angel_of_Death-NZ

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

1st February 2004

0 Uploads

45 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

I am not a cheater of any sort...nor have I been kicked recently....but starting a few days ago PunkBuster has been kicking me for no reason. My PB is updated and it receives the Master Security Info like normal. Sometimes i get a "Problem to Authenticate Client", but most of the time it just says "You have been kicked via PunkBuster for 2 minutes. Prior kick/ban." How do i make it work?

jrolson

Im new, I dont know what to do

50 XP

30th May 2004

0 Uploads

21 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

I have been getting the same error and i dont know how to fix this. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Old Gonorrea

MJARR Teh mighty Pirate

50 XP

7th October 2003

0 Uploads

285 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

Have you tried update punkbuster manually? Have you tried re-instaling game? Have you made sure that you dont have any other programms on the background that runs commands to game? (such minimizer, powerstrip and etc)

Sc0ff

GF makes me horny

50 XP

7th April 2003

0 Uploads

81 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

Me too, I get excactly the same message...but only when playing Forgotten Hope...? It's really irretating, does anyone know a bit about how Punkbuster works, so I can remove some files that might cause it to kick me? I just want to know if Punkbuster scans your entire harddisk or something like that to find cheats etc. I don't use or have cheats of any sort, but I could imagine that cracks and thing like this would piss punkbuster of? I have bought BF1942, and it's really irretating to have PB kick me.

Old Gonorrea

MJARR Teh mighty Pirate

50 XP

7th October 2003

0 Uploads

285 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

Lol, can you people read? :lol: :lol:

Have you tried update punkbuster manually? Have you tried re-instaling game? Have you made sure that you dont have any other programms on the background that runs commands to game? (such minimizer, powerstrip and etc)

Try those\check those :lol:

Angel_of_Death-NZ

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

1st February 2004

0 Uploads

45 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

I updated PB manually, yes. Heck no I am not doing a full reinstall, i may just plop the 1.6 patch on again. I dont have background programs.

jrolson

Im new, I dont know what to do

50 XP

30th May 2004

0 Uploads

21 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

i have tried all of those but i still get the error, but i am goin to delete everything in the pb folder and update all of it, hope it works.

Old Gonorrea

MJARR Teh mighty Pirate

50 XP

7th October 2003

0 Uploads

285 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago

Humm, then i dont exactly know.

Might be some sort of PB bug