Raistlin2947

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

29th July 2004

0 Uploads

16 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

i have a prob with the DCX7.1.. every time that i try to enter a room i crash back too my desktop.. i have the latest drivers for my video card and the latest Directx.. dont know what to do... thanks

Jay7219

Dread thinks I'm a special person

50 XP

6th January 2004

0 Uploads

298 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

I feel your pain because I have had the same thing happen to me. But first my friend you may be haveing problems because DCX 7.2 is out and just like all games, Im sure that there are very few servers still running 7.1. Advise that I have been given that in turn I will give to you regarding desktop crashing and BF of all flavours, something was not installed properly. I had it with FH SH DC DCX. Get the patch for 7.1 to 7.2d ( I think is the current go to the shrine http://www.dcxtended.com/ for answers ). It turned out that I had some CRC errors on the installers that I had downloaded. I know its frusterating but dont give up .... We proud few need more people to play DCX

Raistlin2947i have a prob with the DCX7.1.. every time that i try to enter a room i crash back too my desktop.. i have the latest drivers for my video card and the latest Directx.. dont know what to do... thanks

Raistlin2947

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

29th July 2004

0 Uploads

16 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

thanks for the help.. i will try and get back with you