marek805

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

26th January 2009

0 Uploads

17 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

I got the start the mission options and everything works fine at the main menu but the game takes a long time to load and it crashes after I chose a weapon and stuff I have the graphics and everything on low and lowest I've gone to the help option I've uninstalled and installed the game 3 times and it crashes when the level comes up. I need help

Parakleet-TAKE LUCK

---intentionally left blank---

50 XP

8th September 2003

0 Uploads

379 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

how about the specs on your computer

CPU ram vidcard Motherboard etc etc

marek805

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

26th January 2009

0 Uploads

17 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

I don't know a damn thing about any of that. I just have a computer I buy the game want to play it and it doesn't work. I've looked at tons of FAQ and none of them seem to help my situation.

Parakleet-TAKE LUCK

---intentionally left blank---

50 XP

8th September 2003

0 Uploads

379 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago
guy-with-a-problemI don't know a damn thing about any of that. I just have a computer I buy the game want to play it and it doesn't work. I've looked at tons of FAQ and none of them seem to help my situation.

Well that might be your problem.

No offense intended.

You see every game has a listing of requirements for the hardware that your computer must meet in order to play the game.

If you dont meet them and not every computer does then your SOL.

Your not buying a PS2 game that is guaranteed to work in any PS2 ever made.

Old or new your comp might be lacking in many or just one feature. Unfortunately all it takes is one thing to mess everything up.

I dont think anyone will be able to help you by proxy of the internet.

Without you knowing even the most basic information about your computer it is near impossible for anyone to diagnose the solution and prescribe the remedy for it.

My suggestion is find a friend or cooworker that might know alittle more then you and can physically look at what is going on with what is inside yuour machine.

Good Luck

ree3162003

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

9th June 2003

0 Uploads

136 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago
guy-with-a-problemI don't know a damn thing about any of that. I just have a computer I buy the game want to play it and it doesn't work. I've looked at tons of FAQ and none of them seem to help my situation.

Im sorry man, but with out system spec's there not much I can do. Try to lern a bit about computers and see if you can find out what your spec's are.

marek805

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

26th January 2009

0 Uploads

17 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

It says when I install it some thing like doesn't meet minimum requirments and I have plenty of space on in the hard drive. The game plays fine likes until a mission starts up then it either crashes there or waits a while then crashes. It did this on a different computer I had and after a while it did fine. Is there something I have to install with the pack that it needs then?

ree3162003

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

9th June 2003

0 Uploads

136 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago
guy-with-a-problemIt says when I install it some thing like doesn't meet minimum requirments and I have plenty of space on in the hard drive. The game plays fine likes until a mission starts up then it either crashes there or waits a while then crashes. It did this on a different computer I had and after a while it did fine. Is there something I have to install with the pack that it needs then?

If it says your computer does not meet minimum system requirments then that means you need to upgrade your computer. The problem is we do not know what your spec's are so without thouse we can not tell you what parts need to be upgraded. One thing is you shure though if your computer does not meet minimum system requirments you will not be able to play this game.

apocalypse_kid

I would die without GF

50 XP

20th May 2002

0 Uploads

5,498 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago

Go to start/run - type in "dxdiag" (without the quotes) - press the "save all information" at the bottom of the dx screen and save the file to a spot you can find it. Reply here and attach the saved file using the "manage attachments" button below the text box, that will have all the information we need.

AK

:smokin:

slayer6953

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

7th February 2010

0 Uploads

21 Posts

0 Threads

#9 14 years ago

Hello! :)

To all you guys that have trouble with the 1.1 - 1.2 patch, crashing back to desktop. Well, here's some help.

If there's anyone (like myself) that have a non CD fix though you have bought BFV.

Do follow:

Install BFV. then install the prefered patch.

After that, Use your cd fix. Then you should be able to run your game proparly.

If this do not work out for any of you guys, I dont know what to do.

Though I can ashore you that I experienced the same F.C.I.N.G problems my self.

Have a NICE ingame Exp

rakurka :cya:

marek805

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

26th January 2009

0 Uploads

17 Posts

0 Threads

#10 14 years ago

say man, how do you turn on the fix the cd?